Saturday, February 6, 2010

YouTube

I had a lot fun searching around on YouTube. I started by searching for videos related to exercise, and I found quite a few. I refined my search to ab workouts and was amazed at how many videos where out there. I also searched for videos on the Pistol Offense in football. I, again, was amazed at how many videos there were on that topic. Most of those videos where of a play or two, but it was good.

I ended up putting a video of great football hits on my blog. Some of these are classics. I used this video in honor of the Super Bowl, and I hope it gets you fired up before the game. If you watch it after the game, maybe it will help with the post football blues.

I think YouTube can be a very successful tool in the classroom when used the right way. I can use exercise videos in an aerobics unit, and I can use videos of Lacrosse games to show the students how to play. These are just two examples of the endless possibilities of how YouTube can be used in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment